Wyoming Secondary and Postsecondary Education Outcomes
New from R&P: Postsecondary Education Employment Outcomes Interactive Graphics
New postsecondary education employment outcomes data for graduates of Wyoming community colleges and the University of Wyoming are now available online by clicking here.
For more information on how to navigate these interactive Tableau graphics, please see this article in Wyoming Labor Force Trends.
Published November 9, 2020.
Most Recent Data
- Wyoming Postsecondary Graduates by College, Degree Type, CIP Code, Area, and Single Year of Graduation, 2007/08 to 2014/15 (Click Here)
Published July 14, 2017.
Previously Published Data and Articles
Consumer Reports: Wyoming Career Assist
- Labor Market Outcomes of Certified Nursing Assistants in Wyoming: A Quasi-Experimental Design (PDF)
- New Education Employment Outcomes Graphics from R&P (Wyoming Labor Force Trends, December 2019)
- Introduction to Wyoming Career Assist: Employment, Earnings, and Hours Worked Five Years Before and Five Years After Graduation by Programs of Study (HTML)
- Comparing Workforce Outcomes of Dental Support and Nursing Graduates (HTML)
- After Energy: One-Year Certificate Programs Outside of the Energy Industry with High Earnings (HTML)
Tables published June 9, 2017.
- Wyoming’s Hathaway Scholarship Program: A Workforce Outcomes Evaluation of a State Merit-Based Scholarship Initiative Using Administrative Records (HTML)
- Occasional Paper No. 8: The Education and Work Experience of Youth in Wyoming’s Counties (PDF)
- WE Connect: Employment, Earnings, and Postsecondary Enrollment of Wyoming High School Students
- Part 1: Wyoming High School Students’ Earnings and Postsecondary Enrollment (PDF)
- Part 2: Opportunity Cost of Pursuing a Postsecondary Education in Wyoming (PDF)
- Part 3: Graduation and Work Experience for Students with Special Needs (PDF)
- Part 4: Turnover Rate and Labor Market Outcomes for Wyoming High School Students (PDF)
- Part 5: Wyoming High School Students’ Postsecondary Enrollment and Awards (PDF)
- Workforce Data Quality Initiative Report No. 1 for Wyoming: School Attendance and Employment, 2006 to 2013 (PDF)
- Appendix A: Region-Level Data (PDF)
- Appendix B: County-Level Data (PDF)
- Wyoming’s Hathaway Scholarship Program and Workforce Outcomes
Presented to the Wyoming Joint Education Interim Committee by Tom Gallagher, Manager, and Tony Glover, Workforce Information Supervisor, Casper, Wyo., June 13, 2016. (Power Point)
- Building Understanding by Connecting Data Across Programs Over Time: Workforce Data Quality Initiative
Prepared by Social Policy Research Associates, November 2015. (Video)
- Administrative Records as Strategic Assets Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages Data Matching
Presented By Tom Gallagher to the Association for University Business and Economic Research Fall Conference, October 2015. (Power Point | PDF)
- Research Methods & Longitudinal Data
Presented by Patrick Harris, Research & Planning. PowerPoint files, updated December 2014.
- Introduction (50 MB)
- Variables & Measurement (46 MB)
- Hypothesis Testing and Research Design (70 MB)
- Statistics (17 MB)
- Data Systems and Time Series Designs (45 MB)
To hear the audio portion of these presentations, view them in Slide Show mode.
Memoranda of Understanding
Wyoming Department of Education
Memorandum of Understanding Between Wyoming Department of Workforce Services and Wyoming Department of Education
Memorandum of Understanding Between Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, Wyoming Community College Commission and Wyoming's Seven Community Colleges
University of Wyoming
Memorandum of Understanding Between Wyoming Department of Workforce Services and the University of Wyoming
Authorizing Citations: Authority, Use & Confidentiality Referenced in Memoranda of Understanding; Rules and State & Federal Statutes
Links to Other Resources
Interactive Graphics: Employment Outcomes for University of Wyoming Graduates
Interactive Graphics: Employment Outcomes for Wyoming Community College Graduates
South Dakota Postsecondary Graduate Employment and Wage Outcomes
South Dakota Labor Market Information
Nebraska Labor Market Information